Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More Icicle pics....




See the road in this last one? At one point there was a car coming down the road that pretty much stopped and I'm sure was watching me. They probably thought I was trying to peep at the neighbors somehow. I'm sure I looked funny hanging out the top of my tiny bathroom window with my camera. It looked even funnier from the inside since I was also standing on the toilet. I had visions of them calling the police and me having to show them my camera, that I wasn't shooting in the neighbors windows or anything, LOL. Today its already about 50* (a rare and short lived warm-up here) and all the ice is melted. It was pretty, but I can't say that I'm sad. I'm sure the roof is thankful too. I wouldn't doubt if we get more snow and icicles before spring though. We ARE in Michigan where ANYTHING can happen with the weather.

No comments: